MUSSA represents and serves Master of Museum Studies (MMSt) and Combined Degree Program (CDP) students at the University of Toronto’s Faculty of Information.
The mission of the Museum Studies Student Association is to:
- Foster unity, sociability, and friendship among members of MUSSA council, the Museum Studies community, and Faculty of Information community;
- Provide the members to represent Museum Studies students’ interests within the Museum Studies program, Faculty of Information, the School of Graduate Studies, the Graduate Students’ Union, and the University of Toronto community at large;
- Seek representation on decision-making bodies of the Museum Studies program;
- Seek representation on decision-making bodies and Council Committees of the Faculty of Information;
- Promote the advancement of the Museum Studies program;
- Facilitate professional relations between Museum Studies students and the museum community;
- Stand in solidarity with, and amplify the voices of, Black, Indigenous and People of Colour within the Museum Studies program and wider Faculty of Information; and
- Foster relationships with Museum Studies students and the museum community that promote racial justice, diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Questions? Please feel free to email us at email@example.com