The Nursing Undergraduate Society (NUS) represents all undergraduate nursing students at the Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing at the University of Toronto. NUS plans numerous social and educational opportunities throughout the school year.
We aim to:
1. To improve student physical, social and cultural welfare.
2. To represent the student perspective of campus life.
3. To promote full cooperation between students, faculty, and administration, in regard to student interests.
4. To promote channels of communication through which students’ opinions may be expressed.
5. To promote students’ rights and responsibilities.
6. To promote academic freedom and academic responsibilities.
7. To foster awareness of students’ position in the faculty, campus, local, provincial, national, and international communities.
8. To enhance professionalism by providing a forum in which members may gain experience in responsible leadership and community involvement.