Heart Student Association (HSA)
- Representing all undergraduate students interested in pursuing a career in cardiology and acting as a forum dedicated to preparing prospective cardiologists.
- Connecting members with professionals and medical students to enhance the members’ insight into any matter pertaining to cardiology.
- Hosting fundraising events and collecting donations to subsidize on-campus and off-campus efforts fostering diversity and inclusion in the field of cardiology.
- Creating an environment where like-minded individuals can share ideas and interact outside the classroom.
- Providing resources and assistance from health care professionals, medical residents, researchers, and faculty to improve students’ chances of acceptance into medical school.
- Raising awareness about the prevalent cardiovascular diseases and preventive practices among undergraduate students.
- Initiating and supporting student-led research activities in the field of cardiology.
Amirali Nikoo Vice-President
Amirali Nikoo Co-President
Ishaan kaushik Co-President
Other Executive Members
Divesh Seerkisson Vice-President Outreach
Emily Lin Graphic Designer
Maha Akhtar Web Master
Riya Lakhani Vice-President Finance
Nathan Padua Graphic Designer
September 30, 2024 11:59 pm
September 26, 2023 3:09 pm
No events exist for this group.
No opportunities exist for this group.